Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Super Bitch


Yours truly was in the midst of furiously typing a report this morning when the phone rang. It's the swanky new IP phone and the caller ID reveals that it's the GenY SuperBitch calling (aka the boss). Reluctantly pick up receiver.

"Hi ...what's wrong with you? You sound like you don't want to talk to me"

My reply options were:-
"How do you know I don't want to talk to you?"
"Look, it's too early to start an argument"
"Yes I hate you and I wish you get run over by a camel and disappear forever you fucking bitch!"

Hah!..I wish. Instead, I meekly replied:-
"No, I was typing something"

I can't stand these young officers fresh out of university. They think they're so cool and great and clever with their flashy clothes and flashy degrees. They have ideas as big as their parent's bank accounts and pretend they know everything when there's nothing going on between their ears.

We all talk about changes and moving cheeses and that to survive, we have to find more cheese before our stock depletes. But these people come in and took our stock of cheese without so much as a thank you and expect us to kow tow to them. Stupid bitch. I hate her.

The reason why I stayed is because of the department's lifestyle and everyone's easy going manner, including my head honcho. But this officer assigned to me is a reincarnation of the devil himself. I wish I could just kick her to Pulau Hantu and leave her there to rot.

No comments: